Everybody has a travel bucket list, right? There are places you want to visit depending on what intrigues you about the place. Art and History lovers want to travel across European countries to witness magnificent works of art and architecture. But where do the shopaholics want to go? Well, you guessed it right, Dubai. Dubai is where you will find all the luxury and extravagance the world has to offer. With so many exquisite attractions, it is no wonder that the Tourism industry in this Emirate is at its peak. But vacationing in Dubai is expensive and not everybody has the budget to indulge in all the extravagancies the place offers. Being on a small budget shouldn’t mean that you need to miss out on all the fun things Dubai has to offer. Read this article to find out the best things to do in Dubai that are affordable!
Here are the Best activities to do in Dubai if you’re on a budget!
If you’re someone who wants to have a budget-friendly experience of vacationing in Dubai, then these activities are for you.
- Dubai Beaches: We’ve all heard of the gorgeous artificial beaches in Dubai. And a trip to Dubai is incomplete without visiting the beaches. Visit public beaches like The Marina Beach and The Jumeirah Beach. The Marina Beach, located at The Walk, has many dining options. There are playgrounds for kids on the beaches. So, needless to say you’d have a fun day at the beach.
- Spice and Gold Souks: Visiting the traditional markets or Souks is going to be worth your time. You will have the opportunity to see authentic local and traditional merchandise that you won’t find in the big shops.
- Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary: The serene beauty of nature and wildlife always gives peace and joy. This wetland conservation sanctuary for flamingos is a must-watch for everyone. Between 10-11 AM, you can also partake in the flamingo feeding activity. And, no, it doesn’t cost you anything.
- Dubai Marina: Dubai Marina comes to life after sunset. It is one of the liveliest places in Dubai that offers a variety of attractions and activities. Between The Marina Walk and, The Marina Mall, many shops and restaurants are located which you can pay a visit to. There’s a display of various shows every 20 minutes you can enjoy for free. The entrance to the Marina Walk has gorgeous dancing fountains that you absolutely cannot miss!
- Love Lake in Dubai: Having a real-life oasis experience is one of the best things to do in Dubai. The artificial Love Lake in Dubai is where you should go. The place is a hidden gem and is not on the sight-seeing list of many tourists since it’s located far from the city. The heart-shaped Love Lake is a popular picnic spot among the locals. Make sure that you don’t miss out on this beauty!
When you visit Dubai, pay a visit to these places even if you are not on a small budget and have the best travel experience of your life!